Aerial Photography Pricing - Tim's Digital Darkroom
What sets us apart!!
Tim isn't just a GWaD - Guy with a Drone.
He is a professional photograher who brings his eye for ground photography to the sky with a commitment to excellent processing to deliver stunning photos and videos for whatever your application may require.
- ● Real Estate - Residential and Commercial
- ● Commercial Marketing - Business development, advertising, showcase your business in stlye!
- ● Construction - Fast response to document progress! Development planning.
FAA CERTIFIED for aerial photos and video - Under FAA sUAS PART 107: THE SMALL UAS RULE
|Twilight Premium||FAA CERT:|
|$99||$179||$249 (Photos & 4K Video)|
This is a typical photo shoot that is suitable for most locations that can be photographed during daytime hours (before 6PM).
- ● Up to 10 finished photos are delivered
- ● Basic post-processing of the photos in Photoshop and Lightroom.
Photos taken at twilight are the absolute best way to photograph a loaction. This can either be done right at sunrise, or at sunset.
● Up to 10 finished photos are delivered
- ● Premium post-production of all photos. This may involve sky replacements, content-aware fill, and other more in-depth post-production that produce a better finished photo.
Photos and Videos - $249
- Included with the photos, a professioally edited 30-60 second video; longer clips available if required.
About Tim's Digital Darkroom
Tim's Digital Darkroom offers premium photography services in central Texas. We have 13 years experience in photography and use this knowledge to produce the highest quality results for our clients. We hope we are able to work with you to make your buyers homes sell as fast as possible, and to make your listings stand out on the MLS.
Scope of Services
Timothy Lauzon does complete all of the photo shoots for the company, all photos must meet the company standards, and remember that we provide a 100% money-back guarantee on every shoot. By contracting for a shoot with Tim's Digital Darkroom, you agree that Tim's Digital Darkroom retains all ownership rights to the photos taken and may use the photos on its website, to advertise its services, or for any other means. Tim's Digital Darkroom grants the rights to real estate agents contracting its services to use the photos taken during a shoot in connection with selling the home (show on MLS, your website, etc).